Home Health Care & Private Duty Nursing
We treat all of our patients as individuals, and we are experts in disease management, cardiology, orthopedics, IV therapy, and wound care.
We Prioritize Your Loved Ones’ Best Interests
We are delivering home health care directly to you
– We’re local-
Oak Gardens Health Care Services, is licensed by the state of Texas and certified by Medicare/Medicaid since 2008. We provide quality & innovative health care in right the home environment at own comfort. We are guided by a tradition of personal, clinical, and technological excellence. Our professional team is dedicated to providing the highest quality of client care with compassion and respect for each person. We recognize the unique physical, emotional, and spiritual needs of each person.
In-Home Healthcare service or Private Duty by our skilled & certified Nurses & Therapists, we strive to extend the highest level of courtesy and service to clients. We provide nursing, social services and therapeutic treatments (physical, speech and occupational therapy). We also provide
Highly Trained Experienced Professionals
We provide Home HealthCare, Private Duty Nursing by licensed practical nurses (LPNs) or Registered Nurses (RNs); Physical, Speech and Occupational Therapies by well-trained Therapists to home-bound patients recently discharged from a hospital or rehabilitation center and aimed to improve the quality of life for those we serve.
In-Home Private Duty Nursing in Houston
Highly trained experienced professionals (LPN / RN) for round the clock service in Houston. We can also help when you or you have a loved one who is in need of assisted living in or around Houston to remain comfortably at home. We can schedule nursing visits to hourly care, or 24 hours a day, seven days a week, following your requirements. More about our Private Duty Nursing…
The most common home health care services we provide include
● Post Surgical Care
● Light Housekeeping
● Tracheostomy care
● Transferring assistance
● Ventilator care
● Respiratory treatments
● Catheter and ostomy care
● Gastrostomy (feeding tube) care
● Nasogastric (N-G) tube care
● Wound Care
● Medication and injection administration
● Disease management, such as diabetes or COPD
● Oversight of general health
● Oversight of preventative care to immediately address any new medical concerns and prevent hospitalization
● Help with bathing and dressing
● Activities related to regular living activities
OAK GARDENS in Houston & Surrounding Areas
Choose the Right One
Under the direct supervision of the referring physician, our highly skilled home care professionals deliver quality, compassionate health care in Houston. We also include families and caregivers in the care process, offering valuable information, guidance and – most of all – support.
Patients who are homebound, either temporarily or permanently, and require medical care, may qualify for services with Oak Gardens Health Care Services once services are underway. The Plan of Care will be monitored by RN supervisors to ensure the coordination of many services and adherence to doctor’s orders.
Each patient is assigned a staff member and visits are scheduled as ordered. The registered nurses will work with the doctor, patient, and family to design a home health care program to fit the patient’s needs. Each patient and family we are privileged to serve is unique. Our ongoing mission is to design a specific plan to help those in our care achieve their best possible health – in the comfort of home.
WHY OAK GARDENS……..
01. Uncompromised Quality in Service
02. Mostly all insurance is accepted ( in or without Network)
03. Excellence in Service with Cost Cutting Philosophy
04. Nurses are Genuine Caring in Attitude, Compassionate and Emotionally Stable, Good Listener and Communicator.
05. Family owned and operated home health company focused on quality patient care with 24/7 Service
06. Highly skilled Home Infusion Nurses/technicians.
07. Experienced therapist for Physical, Speech, and Occupational therapies.
08. The highest quality of client care with compassion and respect for each person.
09. Open to All. Read More…..
Home Healthcare or Private Duty Nursing. Call us for Free Consultation!
YOUR HOME HEALTH CARE NEEDS IN HOUSTON
Our premium home health care services include:
- Tools, education, and 24/7 assistance to help you manage your condition at home
- Premium in-home health care provided by professional nurses, therapists, social workers, and health aides
- Personal and familial support for emotional and psychological improvement
- Daily monitoring and regular evaluation of your health condition
We’re here to help to preserve your independence and improve the quality of your life.
Who Pays for Home Health Care? How does it help to cut cost?
Generally, Medicare and/or Medicaid will cover the cost of home health services for those patients who meet either program’s eligibility requirements. Private insurance companies managed care organizations, and workers’ compensation plans may also pay for home health services. Home Health shortens and, in some cases, even eliminates hospital stays.
What we do when you have chosen our service?
We will help you make the most of your time with the people who matter most to you. Even if you are faced with life-limiting circumstances. We will not let these medical conditions or health concerns interfere with your daily activities and routines. We’re here to help. Oak Gardens specialty home health care services or Private Duty by Skilled Nurses/ Aides are guaranteed to preserve your independence. We are here to improve the quality of your life by providing compassionate medical assistance right at the comfort of your own home. NEED FREE CONSULTATION!